Benoit’s Design Co., a small creative laser studio based in Westbrook, ME, is seeking a part-time employee for a Production Assistant role.
Position requires a detailed oriented individual
– Preparing materials for production including unwrapping, sanding and/or painting materials
– Operating laser and running production for service jobs and product orders
– Cleaning and finishing products for shipment and/or delivery to clients
– Handling incoming and outgoing shipments to/from the office
– Collaborating with staff on design, product and packaging development
– Assisting with photo shoots for product staging, advertising, web updates and blog development
– Assisting with festival/show preparation and execution including packing, unpacking, setting up,
breaking down and working event
– High school education
– Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
– Dedication to a high level of customer service
– Communication skills – written, verbal and listening
– Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to collaborate with team members
– Ability to work independently within team atmosphere
– Must be able to follow verbal and/or written directions and demonstrate thorough execution
– Must be able to report back to team leader with status updates on production
– Self-motivated, people-oriented, multi-tasker
– Physical Demands: Lifting 0-25 lbs (daily). Ability to be on your feet moving for 6 hours. Ability to
transition from desk work to production work.
– Typical Business Day: 9am – 5pm
– Small business, collaborative team setting
Scheduled Hours: 30 hours/week. Five 6-hour days per week.
Please submit resume along with any design/portfolio work with subject line
‘Production Assistant’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.